Due to the construction of the new Spottsville Elementary School, the traffic patterns and car rider procedures will be changed to ensure the safety of our students, staff, parents, and community members.
Please carefully read the following points:
- Car Traffic will use access point #1 (see attached map) to enter school property.
- The driveway will now be two-way traffic as cars will also exit from access point #1
- Cars will be required to circle around to the back of the school following the arrows on the map.
- ALL car riders will be dropped off at the gym doors.
- Parking will only be permitted in designated parking places. If you want to walk your child in, please park.
- No children should be let out of a vehicle prior to arriving at the gym door location.
- There will be no car rider drop-off at the front doors between 7:00 AM – 7:30 AM. Any child arriving after 7:30 will need to be signed into school as they are considered tardy.